Each month after your bill is calculated, you will be able to log in to your account to access a breakdown of your hourly electricity usage and costs, as illustrated in the graphs below.
You’ll also see a bill comparison tool that automatically compares your costs with Hourly Pricing to what you would have paid on ComEd’s standard fixed-price rate, as shown in the example table below.
To access the online tools, log in as a participant using the My Hourly Pricing Account button at the top of this page.
Access Your Savings, Live Prices, and Tools on ComEd’s Mobile App
ComEd’s mobile app makes it easy to check up on your savings, view real-time prices, see how your savings compare against those of other participants, and quickly connect to Hourly Pricing program specialists.
The free ComEd mobile app is available for download on iPhone® and Android™ devices. The ComEd mobile app also lets you:
- Report a power outage and check restoration status
- View your account summary and history
- Manage payments, including budget billing, automatic, and one-time payments
- Submit a meter reading
- Find a ComEd bill-payment location
To download the app, visit ComEd’s mobile app webpage or search “ComEd” in your smartphone’s app store. If you already have the ComEd app, please download the latest update to access the latest features available to Hourly Pricing participants. The tools only available to Hourly Pricing participants can be found by scrolling down to the bottom of the main screen and navigating to “Check Up On Your Hourly Pricing Savings.” Use the buttons on the top left and right to view real-time prices, your total program savings, and more!
The tools and resources available on ComEd’s mobile app are part of a program commitment to help make saving money and energy even easier. Download the app and then send us your thoughts at info@ComEdHourlyPricing.com.
Hourly Pricing Automation Tool
ComEd has collaborated with IFTTT (“If This Then That”), a free, web-based service, to create applets for customers enrolled in the Hourly Pricing program. These applets work with your energy-related home products to help you take advantage of energy-saving opportunities.
- Click here to access the Winter Readiness Guide 2018
- Click here to access the Summer Readiness Guide 2018
- Click here to access the Winter Readiness Guide 2017
- Click here to access the Summer Energy Guide 2017
- Click here to access the Summer Energy Guide 2016
- Click here to access the Summer Energy Guide 2015
- Click here to access the Fall 2014 update
- Click here to access the Summer Energy Guide 2014
- Click here to access the Spring 2014 update
- Click here to access the Fall 2013 update